1. This Data Privacy Statement is to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data related to our online service and the related websites, features and contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online service" or "website").
2. The online service is provided by Joseph Dresselhaus GmbH & Co. KG (Zeppelinstraße 13, 32051 Herford) – hereinafter referred to as "provider", "we" or "us" - who is also legally responsible under the data protection law.
3. Our online service is hosted by Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG (Königsberger Straße 4-6, D-32339 Espelkamp).
4. You can reach out to our Data Protection Officer under the E-Mail address m.schlaberg(at)dresselhaus.de.
5. The term "user" encompasses all customers, interested people, employees and visitors of our online service.
We collect and process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
a. Consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent meaning any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of agreement, which could be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory act, given by the data’s subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
b. Necessity for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR, meaning the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
c. Processing to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR, meaning that e.g. the processing of data is required by law or other provisions.
d. Processing in order to protect legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR, meaning that the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
You have the following rights with regards to the processing of your data through us:
a. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 (d) GDPR and Article 14 paragraph 2 (e) GDPR.
b. Right of access in accordance with Article 15 GDPR
c. Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR
d. Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“) in accordance with Article 17 GDPR
e. Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
f. Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR
g. Right to objection in accordance with Article 21 GDPR/p>
Notice: Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal allowances at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is inapplicable. Storage of data beyond that may occur if such storage is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of data also takes place when a retention period mandated by the standards mentioned expires, unless the continued storage of data is required for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
1. We have implemented appropriate and state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures (TOMs). Thus, the data that is processed by us is protected against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
2. These security measures include in particular the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
1. A transfer of personal data to third parties only occurs within the framework of legal requirements. We only disclose personal data of users to third parties, if this is required e.g. for billing purposes or other purposes, if the disclosure is necessary to ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the users.
2. If we engage subcontractors for our online service, we have made appropriate contractual arrangements as well as adequate technical and organizational measures with these companies.
3. If we use content, tools or other means from other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that a transfer of data to the home countries of these third party providers occurs. The transfer of personal data to third countries takes place exclusively only, if an adequate level of data protection, the user’s consent or another legal permission is present.
1. When using our online-service, information may be transferred automatically from the browser of the user to us; this information includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of the access, amount of data transferred, notification about successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
2. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. to optimize the online service) as well as to ensure the security of processing in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. for the defence and clarification purposes of cyberattacks)
3. This information will be automatically deleted 60 days after the termination of the connection, unless any other retention periods require otherwise.
4. The collection of the data and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the provision of the online service. Therefore users are not entitled to the options of erasure, objection or correction.
1. When contacting us - whether in person or in writing via the respective communication technology (e-mail, telephone, fax, app, ...) - the data provided by the user will be processed solely for the purposes of processing and carrying out the request.
2. Any other use of the data will only take place based on the given consent from the user.
3. The users' data will be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable software/database. The legal retention periods for business letters apply.
2. If you would like to place an order in our webshop, you must create a customer account where your data will be stored for future purchases. If your request to open a customer account is rejected, we will delete the data you have entered as soon as we are no longer legally obliged to store it.
3. If we create a customer account, the data provided by you in the context of the request will be stored revocably. You can delete the account at any time. To do this, please contact the person responsible for you. We use your data for the processing of your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your address data to a commissioned shipping company and, if applicable, your payment data to our house bank.
4. We also delete this data after the contract has been completed and the tax and commercial law storage obligations have expired.
5. In order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using SSL technology.
1. This website uses the Google Tag Manager. Through this service, website tags can be managed through an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
2. If a deactivation has been made at domain or cookie level, it remains in place for all tracking tags, insofar as these are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
2. We process the following data in the process:
The ConsentID (contains the above data), the Consent status incl. timestamp are stored in the local memory of your browser and simultaneously on the cloud servers used. Further processing will only take place if you submit a request for information or revoke your consent. In this case, the relevant information is provided to us in a compact data format in an easily readable text form for the purpose of data exchange (JSON file).
3. No user information is stored for the statistics of the use of the granted or not granted consent. Only the frequency and locations of clicks are stored.
4. The personal data is stored on a Google Cloud server located in the EU (Brussels, Frankfurt am Main).
5. The purpose of the data processing is the analysis and management of the consents granted, in order to comply with our obligation of a GDPR-compliant consent management. The use of Usercentrics serves the purpose of proving granted and non-granted consents as well as their management.
6. The legal basis for the management of your consents for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the legally secure documentation and verifiability of consents, the control of marketing measures on the basis of the consent granted as well as the optimization of consent rates.
7. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required. The associated cookie has a term of 60 days. The revocation document of a previously granted consent is kept for a period of three years. The retention is based on the one hand on our accountability pursuant to Art. 5 para. (2) GDPR.
1. This website uses Google Maps to display maps and to create maps. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
2. By giving your consent, you consent to the collection, processing and use of automatically collected data and data provided by you by Google, its agents or third parties
4. You can find detailed details in the Data Protection Center of google.de at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en.
1. While using some of our services you will be automatically redirected to other websites.
2. Google acts on our behalf within the framework of order processing in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We have concluded a data protection agreement with Google that contains the EU standard data protection clauses.
3. We use Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled.
4. Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID that can be used to recognize you during future website visits. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/¬dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
5. The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 26 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
6. For more information on data usage by Google, settings and revocation options, please visit Google's websites: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=de ("Data use by Google when you use our partners' websites or apps"). https://policies.google.com/¬technologies/ads ("Data use for advertising purposes") https://adssettings.google.com/¬authenticated ("Manage information Google uses to serve ads to you").
1. To process online applications, we use the applicant management software Umantis from Haufe-Lexware GmbH & Co. KG, a company of the Haufe Group, Munzinger Straße 9, 79111 Freiburg. For this purpose, an order processing agreement pursuant to Article 28 GDPR has been concluded with Haufe-Lexware.
2. Please note that this data protection declaration is not valid there. The data protection declaration of the linked website may differ considerably from this one.
3. You can access our data protection notice for online applications directly via applicant management software.
1. This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
3. The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
4. The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
1. Cookies are information transmitted by our web server or third-party web servers to the users' web browsers where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookies can be in the form of small files or any other types of information storage.
2. In the case that users do not want that cookies are stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies may be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional impairments of this online service.
Details of the cookies and third-party services used on this website can be accessed directly in our Consent Management System. We will not repeat the details here.
a. deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
b. the US-American website: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
c. the European website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/
Version: May 2021