The Dresselhaus company was founded in 1950 by Joseph Dresselhaus. First in Bielefeld, later in Herford, the company grew to become an important dealer and employer in East Westphalia. In as early as the 1970s, Dresselhaus introduced electronic data processing - the basis for efficient and secure supply to all customers. Over the years, a nationwide network of branches has been established, and foreign subsidiaries have also been founded in Turkey, among other places.
Due to customers from a wide range of industries with ever-changing requirements for the supply of C-parts, Dresselhaus and its competence centers have developed into a wide-ranging full-range supplier. Our flexibility, reliability and proximity to customers has made us one of the leading partners for connectors and fastening technology in Europe. In 2020, its anniversary year, Dresselhaus launched the next era of modern C-parts management. Investments in solid structures and the expansion of clean processes bring logistics and merchandise management to an even higher level.
The result: tangible added value for our customers as the basis for a shared and successful future.
At all points in the C-parts supply chain, high personnel, resource and time costs are incurred, resulting in enormous process costs. These costs do not appear in any accounting records and cannot be charged directly to the end customer. Therefore, they should be kept as low as possible so that small parts no longer generate large costs.LEARN MORE