All of the relevant data are stored in the RFID tag. A reader scans the RFID tag of the empty container or the Kanban card and transfers the data wirelessly to Dresselhaus’ ERP system via GSM/GPRS. After a plausibility check, the subsequent delivery is automatically released.
direktRFID - slot - box - rack
- RFID reader: integrated
- RFID antennas: integrated
- Processing unit: integrated
- Data transfer: optionally WLAN or UMTS
- WLAN and UMTS antenna: can be screwed on externally
- ‘On board’ software: pre-installed, this controls all aspects of the functionality
The RFIDslot system was designed in such a way that it can be effortlessly combined with other systems.
A conversion from Kanban to RFID Kanban can be implemented at any time.
The software enables the data and the order to be processed in a way which is process integrated and without problems.
On-site installation is not necessary. Conversion from Kanban to RFID Kanban can be accomplished effortlessly. An electric connection is all that is needed. The transport container can be removed easily using a forklift truck.
The software enables the data and the order to be transferred in a way which is process integrated and without problems. You do not need any additional space and at the same time, you can control several shelves.
- Shipment tracking
- Tracking and monitoring
- Sources of error are reduced
- Simplified receipt of goods
- Optimisation of staffing costs
- Can be integrated into subsequent processes
- Delivery frequencies become more flexible and are reduced
- Prompt, automatic order release
- Reduction of manual processes
- Barcode and RFID reader-combination